Lactase enzyme used to help people who have trouble digesting milk and other dairy products (lactose intolerance). Lactose is a type of sugar found in milk products. Lactase enzyme is normally produced by the body to help break down (digest) lactose. Lactase enzyme Acts as catalyst to break down lactose into glucose and galactose. This lactase deficiency can lead to symptoms that include nausea, cramps, bloating, gas, and diarrhea. Lactose intolerance can be attributed to digestive diseases and injuries to the digestive system. The main cause of lactose intolerance is due to lactase deficiency that develops as the person ages.
- Primary function of lactase enzyme is to break down lactose,Both galactose and glucose are monosaccharides that are converted into energy for the body.
- Breaks down the lactose for easy digestion
As Directed by Health professional or one capsule before meal.
- Store in a cool and dry Place.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Best before 18 months from the date of manufacturing.
We believe you deserve the best and that’s why all of our nutritional supplements are proudly manufactured in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Under food and safety standards authority of India (FSSAI) License and ISO22000 certification.