This product is an enzyme supplement used to help people who have trouble digesting milk and other dairy products (lactose intolerance). Lactose is a type of sugar found in milk products. Lactase enzyme is normally produced by the body to help break down (digest) lactose. Lactose intolerance occurs when the body produces low amounts of lactase enzyme.
Lactose intolerance can begin at different ages. Infants are not usually affected, but lactose intolerance can affect children as young as 2. It is very common in adults. One way to treat lactose intolerance is to avoid milk products. However, this can result in a lack of important nutrients and vitamins such as calcium, vitamin D, riboflavin, and protein. Some people use lactose-free milk or milk substitutes such as soy or rice milk. Most people with low lactase enzyme levels can tolerate small amounts of milk products at one time and get symptoms only with larger servings (6 ounces or more). caused by these products.
- Primary function of lactase enzyme is to break down lactose,Both galactose and glucose are monosaccharides that are converted into energy for the body.
- Breaks down the lactose for easy digestion
As Directed by Health professional or one Tablet before meal.
- Store in a cool and dry Place.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Best before 18 months from the date of manufacturing
We believe you deserve the best and that’s why all of our nutritional supplements are proudly manufactured in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Under food and safety standards authority of India (FSSAI) License and ISO22000 certification.